DID YOU KNOW?
- That 62% of Canadian artists earn less than $20,000 per year?
- That thousands of Canadians earn their living in the professional arts, and allied industries?
- That the work of professional artists not only gives pleasure to millions, but also contributes in essential ways, both materially and spiritually, to the well-being of our society?
- That because of the challenging economics of their profession, some of the most celebrated among artists face severely straitened circumstances in their senior years, lacking the resources and assets to sustain them as their abilities falter and their careers draw to a close?
PAL Canada is grateful for your financial support. Your donation helps us to fulfill our mission in the planning and developing of affordable housing and personal assistance programs for members of Canada's professional arts community.
Click the following link to view our Individual Donor Package
Click the following link to view our Corporate Donor Package
PAL Canada and its Chapters are registered charities. Donations made to the national organization, PAL Canada, or any of the individual PAL Chapters may receive receipts for Income Tax purposes.
Charitable Reg No: 89788 0902 RR0001
Become a PAL Volunteer
- Provide experience and expertise to support PAL Canada or a local PAL Chapter
- Build resources needed to advocate and strengthen the organization
- Raise the community awareness and profile of PAL Canada across the country in order to support PAL members in need
- Have fun networking locally and nationally
If you'd like to volunteer with PAL Canada, please email us at: email@example.com
For Corporate Partnerships – Please call PAL Canada at 416-203-3051 to set up an appointment.