By joining PAL CANADA you are:
- helping to ensure that current, and future disadvantaged professional artists are adequately supported in the area of affordable housing.
- making a difference by helping this national organization continue to provide its “Supporting Cast” program, the root and heart of the organization, which is a group of volunteers who offer personal assistance to PAL members so that they can continue to lead meaningful, independent lives in their own homes. These services may include: assistance in dealing with community agencies and health care providers, rides to medical appointments, running errands and light housekeeping. Supporting Cast volunteers offer companionship and a friendly sympathetic ear, but also serve to check in with members who are on their own. Depending on the chapter, they may also organize weekly or monthly group activities that allow solitary members to get together with their peers.
For members of ACTRA, CAEA, CMA/AFM, IATSE, Directors Guild of Canada, the Writers Guild of Canada and artists as a whole, joining PAL Canada provides an opportunity to enjoy a great sense of personal satisfaction, as their membership in PAL Canada helps to demonstrate a formidable strength as a community of artists, supporting other artists.
This membership is open to anyone from across the world who wants to be a stakeholder of PAL Canada in “Caring for Professional Artists”. Annual Membership Fee: $20.00 Please click on the PayPal button below to sign up.
Please visit your local chapter to acquire your Chapter membership. You can locate each chapter's information by clicking HERE. As a Chapter member you are also a member of PAL Canada.
- Joining online is the quickest and preferred way to become a member of PAL Canada.
- It is also the more efficient and effective way to manage your membership.
- If you are unable to join online, please click the following link to download our membership application form.
©2020 PAL Canada Foundation. All Rights Reserved.